About Me

My photo
I'm a beautiful student with a very high sense of humor that's why chaps love me ! I usually get scolded by my teachers because of being a hard-headed student! But in spite of that, i LOVE my teachers! I love to express my extraordinary ideas and opinions during class hours!I am blessed with talents: singing, dancing, acting, impersonating, etc. Lastly, I am a God-fearing person!

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Strength Of A WOMAN ...

"Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give."
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

 They say that woman are weak and do not have an important role to this world. A woman proved that this is wrong and that is Jessica Soho. She is a famous broadcast journalist in GMA. She has been reporting in the network for 15 years. She has been hosting Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho and I Witness and other news programs. She received George Foster Peabody Award and was the first Filipino to win the British Fleet Journalism Award in 1998. She won in the New York Film Festival for Coverage of a Breaking Story for her account of a hostage crisis in Cagayan Valley. She was recognized for all of her documentaries that awaken the minds and greatly affect of the people. With her different reports about the economy, people, places, events and others she was able to inform the people about important things. 


  "Provincial and regional journalists, in my view, are the real heroes in this profession. The dangers and risks you face and encounter are no doubt far greater than those that we face in Manila. But despite the hazards of the job, journalists must work hard and strive to make Philippine media strong, robust and credible." This was her statement in reference to the 55 journalists in the country that had been killed.She is charitable because she loves to help people in need. Her dedication to her work is impressive and admirable! 


 I am inspired with her credibility to serve her fellowmen. I hope that someday, I will be like Jessica Soho.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog but be consistent with your font size next time.

    ReplyDelete