About Me

My photo
I'm a beautiful student with a very high sense of humor that's why chaps love me ! I usually get scolded by my teachers because of being a hard-headed student! But in spite of that, i LOVE my teachers! I love to express my extraordinary ideas and opinions during class hours!I am blessed with talents: singing, dancing, acting, impersonating, etc. Lastly, I am a God-fearing person!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

MISTAKES Can CHANGE Your LIFE a 100% !!!

 "Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being BRAVE."

   English is a universal language. It  is a subject wherein one's skills in grammar are developed. Subject-Verb Agreement, Tenses, Sentence Patterns, Verbs, Clauses, Prepositions, Nouns, Adjectives, etc. are some of the topics in English grammar. These examples are needed when students enter Collage. That is why; teachers focus in instilling us grammar lessons because we will be using this until we finish schooling. 

   I really love English when I was in grade school. I used to collect books and other stuffs involving English. But when I entered High School, I started to hate English. I felt that it is one of the hardest subjects in school. English became more complicated compared in grade school. My grades range at 82-85. I am interested in literature. But when grammar interferes, I became stressed out! Blogging was introduced to us this year. Our writing skills were applied. This is the time where I started to love English again! Grammar is really emphasized in writing. Without knowing certain rules in grammar, one cannot compose an acceptable writing! Of course, I always put my efforts in composing my posts because other people read it. I accept my errors in grammar whole heartedly! Instead of cursing myself with my errors, I am striving hard to improve it! 

   NOBODY'S PERFECT! We commit mistakes everyday. All we have to do is to accept errors and mistakes positively and never stop in finding a way to improve it! The best way to improve one's skills in grammar is to get fascinated with books!

"The greatest mistake you can make in your life is to be continually fearing you will make one."

No comments:

Post a Comment