About Me

My photo
I'm a beautiful student with a very high sense of humor that's why chaps love me ! I usually get scolded by my teachers because of being a hard-headed student! But in spite of that, i LOVE my teachers! I love to express my extraordinary ideas and opinions during class hours!I am blessed with talents: singing, dancing, acting, impersonating, etc. Lastly, I am a God-fearing person!

Friday, February 4, 2011

IMMEASURABLE LOVE ! ..

"You were my STRENGTH when I was WEAK. You were my VOICE when I couldn't SPEAK. You were my EYES when I couldn't SEE. You saw the BEST there was in me. Lifted me UP when I couldn't REACH. You gave me FAITH 'coz you BELIEVED. I'm everything I am, BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME ... "

Parents are our mentors and molders in life. They are our WORLD'S GREATEST teachers! The FATHER sets as the "breadwinner" of the family. He is obliged to work and to supply the necessities of his family. While the MOTHER sets as "the light of the house" of the family. She is expected to be at home, taking good care of her children and spending time with them. She is the one who will do the household chores and budgets the money earned by his husband. The Mother is deserved to be LOVED and RESPECTED by her husband.

In midst of the dawn, I was born in September 1995. Time flies fast and I am already in third year High School! I was once a baby, but now a teenager! I was identified of my trainers as a stubborn student with a boundless energy! I am very active and alive since then I was in pre-school. TALENTS like singing, dancing, acting, etc. are bestowed to me by GOD! But SINGING is the most of all! God has given me a powerful voice, which I am using to inspire and touch the hearts and souls of others. I started singing when I was about 5 years old. Until my mom enrolled me at Center for Pop Music Philippines-a voice lessons school-to enhance my knowledge in singing, when I was in elementary! When I was in Grade school, every time we had programs, my teachers invited me to sing, until at present. My HEART is so much happy whenever I saw my listeners feel the songs I am singing! I felt flattered and inspired when I heard uplifting comments from them! It just makes me sing more and more until their heart's content!

I am the kind of person that is hiding my true feelings! Every time I get weary and down, my friends and the people around me does not feel it. I do not want others to see my innermost feelings, even my mom. Though there were times when I felt empty, I just hid these feelings with a SMILE! Like in every singing competition I joined, when I knew that I was cheated and did not win the first price, I forced myself to refrain from crying! All I want my friends, mom and others to see is that I am STRONG and I can laugh and laugh even problems in life interfere!

I grew up without a Father! He left us when I was in grade 2. He went abroad to sustain our needs. That is why; my Mother became our mom and dad at the same time! We became used to it! I graduated grade school, entered High School, joined singing competitions, face my haters, solve heart-breaking problems, go to mall and go to different places WITHOUT MY DAD… But we are surviving without him, because of my mom! My mom became so WORKAHOLIC ever since dad left us. She has less time for me and my sister. As time goes by, I can feel the pain and burden of my mom being a parent alone! Though she is weak and ill, she still finds a way to go to office! But seriously, my HEART breaks into pieces every time I am seeing her like that! :'( If only I can work instead of her, I am willing to. I am witnessing the efforts, sacrifices and hardships of my mom. That is the reason why I hide my tears from my mom. I just want to be STRONG to uplift her! My relationship with my mom is EXCEPTIONAL! My mom had a GREAT ROLE to where and what I am now! She molded me to be a God-fearing person. I am the ECHO of my Mom's Life!

I have learned that in every troubles and problems in life, we must learn to STAND, SMILE, THINK POSITIVELY and NEVER GIVE UP! For God is ALWAYS with us! Jesus said: "If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be GIVEN TO YOU" - John 15:7


"You told me everything and everything you've given me, I'll always keep it inside. You're the DRIVING FORCE in MY LIFE. There isn't anything or anyone that I can be and it just went or feel alright, if I didn't have you by my side.You were there for me to LOVE and CARE for me, when skies where gray. Whenever I was DOWN you were ALWAYS there to COMFORT me. And no one else could be what you have been to me you'll always be, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE GIRL IN MY LIFE FOR ALL TIMES! Mama, mama you know I LOVE YOU. Oh you know I LOVE YOU Mama! Mama you're the QUEEN OF MY HEART! You're love is like tears from the stars! Mama I just want you to know, LOVING YOU IS LIKE FULL TO MY SOUL!!!"
( A Song For Mama )

3 comments:

  1. bhezt change the text color of your post.
    wow, what a nice lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! it took me time to finish reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said, CJ! Your post brought tears to my eyes. I am touched by your appreciation for your mom's love for you and your sister. Being a parent myself, I know all the sacrifices a mother is willing to do for her children. And the only thing we expect from you in return for all of our efforts is for you, our children, to finish your studies, be God-fearing persons, be law-abiding citizens, be kind and compassionate to other people. We only want what's best for you. It's sad, though, that there are some kids who misconstrue the love that their parents have for them. Just because their parents don't give them everything that they want, they would show defiance by smoking, drinking alcohol, taking drugs, or simply doing things contrary to the wishes of their parents. I'm glad that you are not like that, even though your mom spends very little time with you and your sister. I know your mom is very proud of you, and I am, too! Keep up the good work! God bless you always!

    ReplyDelete