About Me

My photo
I'm a beautiful student with a very high sense of humor that's why chaps love me ! I usually get scolded by my teachers because of being a hard-headed student! But in spite of that, i LOVE my teachers! I love to express my extraordinary ideas and opinions during class hours!I am blessed with talents: singing, dancing, acting, impersonating, etc. Lastly, I am a God-fearing person!

Monday, February 21, 2011

JUNIORS: OUR VERY OWN REMARKABLE and UNFORGETTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS! :)))

       "JUNIORS THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST"
    Last week, Taytay United Methodist Christian School celebrated its 26th Foundation Anniversary! Of course, Field Demo and Intramurals, traditionally, were held. But in the yer 2011, TUMCS progressed! A parade before the field demo and the very first Mr. and Ms. INTRAMS were on the list!

    First activity in the morning, September 15,2011 a parade was done successfully. It was new to us! We displayed our very own jerseys through this parade. Our section was so happy because, we felt that we have had the most eye catcher jersey of all! After the parade, the First Mr. and Ms. Intrams were prepared. In each section, a Mr. and a Ms. was chosen to represent in the said competition. My classmates voted Jeff and me to join there! At first, my partner was hesitant to join in the competition. But at the end, we still represent the Mr. and Ms. Intrams. Actually, I was not that prepared to participate in the competition. But when that day came, I just prayed and lifted everything to God! Pageant and question and answer were the categories. Jeff and I modeled at the gym of the school with coordination of each other and contact with the audience. Unexpectedly, I did not felt any nervous until the competition was over. As expected, I was FULL OF CONFIDENCE when I walked and answered the question of the judge! I was the last to be given the question. When it was my time to be questioned, the judge was amazed of my OVER CONFIDENCE! The question was: "If you are to choose: Jewelry, Pencil or Make-up. What will you choose and why?" I started my answer with a joke! At first, my friends and one of the judge was scared with what I was saying because they know the joke! But I rephrased that joke, I said: "My Father! Oh my father told me once when I was a child NOT to talk to STRANGERS! Since YOU are NOT a STRANGER, I Will answer your question!" I chose PENCIL because; I do not need Jewelries or either Make-ups because I'M ALREADY BEAUTIFUL! The crowed yelled and cheered as I finished my answer! I was announced as the FIRST MS. INTRAMS 2011 of TUMCS and Jeff too won the title MR. INTRAMS 2011! I have learned from this experience that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, that I can prove to everyone that "I CAN WIN IN THE COMPETITION!" and prove to my classmates that they were never wrong for choosing me as their representative! :'')) Truly, THE KEY TO SUCCESS IS OUR FAITH IN GOD!!! 

    After the Mr. and Ms. Intrams, field demo was held. There were three fields: Cheer Dance, Modern Dance and Ballroom Dance! Cheer Dance was assigned in our section. Before the Foundation Week, III-Leah were SO BUSY for cheering. We put our efforts in building the yells and steps. we always went home late at night to PRACTICE and PRACTICE!!! Until the competition day came! We did our very BEST! I'm very PROUD to say that, we WON over the Freshmen, Sophomores and Seniors! Our EFFORTS and SACRIFICES were FULFILLED and ACHIEVED!!! Because of Team Work and Dedication in our field we won in the CHEER DANCE 2011! It is not only the effort of ONE, buth the effort of EVERYONE!!! :")))     Sports fest was conducted in the following days!  

    Fairness and Camaraderie were exhibited in our Foundation Week! That is why it became SO SUCCESSFUL!!! The judgments were fair! The lesson for all of the activity is to exhibit TEAMWORK and SPORTSMANSHIP in every section! I'm proud to say that TUMCSIANS never failed to accomplish these! I AM A PROUD JUNIOR!!!


 "DON'T HATE ME 'COZ IM BEAUTIFUL! DON'T HATE ME 'COZ I'M BEAUTIFUL!" 

1 comment:

  1. Very bright colored page won't earn you a good grade.

    ReplyDelete